Because at Yennora station you can't buy tickets at the counter, we had to machine it which means my ticket would be more expensive. My sister was persuading me to get child ticket but I said no due to the fear of being fined and did it the right way by purchasing the student ticket.
Luckily, soon after on the train, after a few stops, an officer hopped on our carriage and checked our tickets and my sister was like she had never got her ticked checked before and I jinxed it. On the other hand, I was sooo happy that I did the right thing instead of listening to my sister.
The train ride was long and it felt forever. My eyes started to feel droopy from the glaring of the sun and I just wanted to sleep.
We arrived at Central station and OMG my sister had to take the long way to market city area to go to Westpac. We exited the UTS way and went a whole circle around when we could had taken the other exit where the bridge was. I coudn't stop complaining to how she took the long way and she had moments of regrets too. Arriving in time at the bank before 4:00pm, my sister went to deposit money for her Q-Dance tickets to the company (because she works for them by selling tickets) and after that we went up to the Q-Dance building for her to do some other things.
Next, we walked to the pink jewelry shop (the pink one next to event cinemas) called So Good and I bought a precious ring before leaving.
We walked back to Market City and I bought this really cute brown knitted cardigan from the centre because of its clearance for only $20!
Shopping around more, my sister didn't end up buying anything while I bought the lady bug earphones at Typo.
Then we went to eat at Wagaya and the place was beautiful with its interior, friendly, polite and quick service while a touch screen menu that allows you to order at anytime and review your bill. I must say though that its better to get together in twos as the servings of the food are ideal for two people. A big group will mean you have to order a lot!
My sister and I ate in total $58 hahahaha but it was worth it because the food are sooo yummy!
And I will list the foods we ate with recommendations and photos that I found on google because I didn't take any :)
- Wafu Pizza: This pizza was delicious and cheesy with extremely tasty toppings and everything matched with each other so well and very filling. It has cheese, mushroom and chicken and it was SOO GOOD it was my most favourite dish during the night. RATING 5/5 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Grilled Scallop: YUMMY the best grilled scallop I ever had. It was juicy, perfectly grilled and the sensation of the scallop just melts in your mouth. The sauce with it adds the right flavour in the scallop and it was just simply the best. RATING 5/5 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Grilled Chicken Kebabs: very disappointing! it tasted like any other chicken kebab and was not WORTH THE MONEY AT ALL! it was so dull and flavourless and just pretty normal. DOES NOT RECOMMEND unless you want to eat simple chicken. RATING 1/5
- Slightly grilled salmon and scallop sushi: BEAUTIFUL and delicious dish! The grilling of the two ingredients are perfect and it just melts in your mouth and makes you want more. Although, a bit hard to eat but the taste of the grill is perfect and I LOVE THIS DISH. RATING 4/5 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Gyoza: It was ok yummy because it tastes so fresh and nice and hot out of the kitchen. Not my type of dish though so RATING 2/5
- Eel chazuke: This dish was sooo unique and interesting yet so DELICIOUS! It is rice with eel and green tea as its soup but the green tea was YUMMY because its not too plain and too much flavour, it was just right! The blending of the ingredients with the eel (that is cooked perfectly) made the dish one of the highlights at Wagaya. RATING 5/5 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Green Tea Ice Cream (its called something else on the menue but its green tea): THE BEST ICECREAM ever at a restaurant! I had never had something like this before. It is nice, hard and thick yet creamy as well. Served with a waffle stick, strawberry and two scoops. The cold sensation after all the foods were a perfect balance. One scoop is very filling and infused with the taste of green tea. I LOVE LOVE LOVE. RATING 5/5 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Green Tea: My sister and I decided to drink tea where they do refills for free. The green tea here is absouletly beautiful. It tasted so nice in their cups! So beautiful to drink so if you are looking for hot beverages then you must try the green tea!
I think thats all we ate .... there was this dish that I wanted to cry but my sister doesn't likes soy bean so I will try it next time.
Overall a great Jap cuisine restaurant to go to with a wide range of foods, friendly and quick service and I would love to go and dine here again.